These nail art mats are a must-have for all nail art enthusiasts.
The mats are suitable for different shapes and sizes of fingernails.
The circles are intended for nail stampings. Here you have enough space to apply several decals at once.
As soon as the stampings are dry, you can colour them. Then simply pull them off the mat and stick the decals onto the nails.
You can test designs and colour combinations directly on the silicone mat.
The Nail Stamping Mat is compatible with nail polish, NLE and acetone.
A little tip: Lacquer residues can be easily removed from the mat with a lint roller
1. to test nail polish colour combinations
2. protects your table from stains and dirt
3. easy cleaning with acetone, nail polish remover or lint roller
4. easily create decals
5. ideal for reverse stamping techniques
6. flexible, foldable and washable
7. professional underlay for dry marble nail design and water marbling
8. 100% food-grade silicone
Spread the mat on a flat surface
Wipe or remove dust before use
Now apply nail polish directly to the mat
Create desired design e.g. using the stamp templates or paint your own directly into nail templates
Peel off finished templates with tweezers and apply them to fingernails with clear varnish
Cut off excess material – e.g. cut off with the sharp edge of the tweezers
Coat the finished fingernail with clear nail polish